Chaos

Everything that doesn't fit elsewhere
MichaelRobinson

Chaos

Post by MichaelRobinson »

It's a mess.

I do not have the patience to sit and turn the knobs and pressing buttons to get the sound I want out of my guitars.
It is an irony because I'm in an environment with lots of knobs and buttons, and computers and computer-aided stuff

I will only stress of not knowing where to turn and push. I know I do not need a single pedal for all my life for all the sounds I need I have. I just do not know how to tune and press............................... :phew: :phew:
12bar
Site Admin

Re: Chaos

Post by 12bar »

Same to me for other reasons... I just don't have the time to even play more than a minute currently. So many things to do with my kids and other things, damaged car and fixing broken things here and there. Can't wait for holidays... :wall:
MichaelRobinson

Re: Chaos

Post by MichaelRobinson »

12bar.

It's hard to have it you have it, too. It's hell to have a press that want to use the guitar fingers and just have a minute to it. At the time, there is no time to relax and get into the guitar world. For my part, I have how much time anything with guitars and everything that belongs to so I have come from reality quite a lot. Reality has become frightening. How can it be when you have too little everyday events to take care of.

I'm slightly paranoid or scared of reality, if you like.