Fat Lady meets....

Everything that doesn't fit elsewhere
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Fat Lady meets....

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Fat lady meets Kitty (Hawk the Kid)

After almost 2 full weeks of working in our house ( Living, Kitchen) I felt like trying I f my hands would still handle a guitar without destroying the neck :wink:
Put a new 12Ax7 in the Kitty Hawk ( the Mullard went into the little Vox) and realised that I never tried how Fat Lady ( Ibanez ArtcoreP) and the Kitty Hawk would sound together.
Didn't feel like Blues, so I impovosed a bit. Delay, phaser and reverb are from the Gmajor. Kitty was set clean and Fat lady was plugged into the Bright input.

Nothing too serious though
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
12bar
Site Admin

Re: Fat Lady meets....

Post by 12bar »

That's a very nice combo. It sounds clear, a bit fragile, very natural. :thumbsup:
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

I'll agree - the Fat Lady and Kitty do work well together - a very pleasing clear sound, helped along a lot by the player.

I liked the improv too - sort of timeless - very reflective and thoughtful sounding. :clap:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Thanks guys. Yes , they fit together nicely
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....