Frustrating

Everything that doesn't fit elsewhere
MichaelRobinson

Frustrating

Post by MichaelRobinson »

I do not like to have music in my head. Tons of tone and melody, and the whole thing and not get it on the guitar. For some strange reason disappears music out of my head I just take the guitar. Then it will be hopeless to get a song. It's crap when it does not work.
Imagine having everything in your head and be completely empty so I can not find a single note on the guitar. Do not get it any music. There will be nothing and it's extremely frustrating.................. :tease: :wall:

Does anyone recognize themselves?
12bar
Site Admin

Re: Frustrating

Post by 12bar »

MichaelRobinson wrote:Imagine having everything in your head and be completely empty so I can not find a single note on the guitar. Do not get it any music. There will be nothing and it's extremely frustrating.................. :tease: :wall:

Does anyone recognize themselves?
Yes. I have a really cool run in my head at work and when I'm home again I simply can't play it. This happens quite often, but I have workaround: I let my fingers play without thinking too much. That way I also get some nice runs I didn't even think of - they just sound good to my surprise.