Bad guy

Everything that doesn't fit elsewhere
MichaelRobinson

Bad guy

Post by MichaelRobinson »

I've been through hell and is so cynical I can be. I'm in a bad mood and can not get something creative and encouraging to say. As usual, I have poor oxygenation of the blood due to COPD. Poor oxygenation makes me a bad mood and decrepit. Bitter and unhappy with my life. It's me to express myself.
Blindboy

Re: Bad guy

Post by Blindboy »

You aren't a bad guy, MR. I know how not being able to breathe can make a man grumpy. COPD is a hard road. Hang in there, you'll have some good days again.
"Throw yo' big leg over me Mama, I might not feel this good again!"
MichaelRobinson

I am aware of my problems, but do not fix to solve them. I can not blame others because I'm unhappy and bitter with my life
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

It's easy to say and hard to do, but try to make the best of your situation. We know your problems and we know you're not a bad guy. Better days will come.
MichaelRobinson

12bar wrote:It's easy to say and hard to do, but try to make the best of your situation. We know your problems and we know you're not a bad guy. Better days will come.
So many times I'v heard this. Better days ? I realy is down and I can't see better days. First of all I quit old and have done my misstakes and leard from them. second I have this hell of COPD and think about death. My death. I get panic anxiety from thinki'n that my days is counted. I'm prepared to die any minute.
I'm allso very nervoues and am realy scared to go outdoors. To me the world outside my home is so big and I'm not use to that.