Jazzy ?

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
MichaelRobinson

Jazzy ?

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Is this jazzy ? I just let my fingers go. I do play wrong here and there. The guitar is PRS standard.

Jazzy _.mp3 - (4.84 MiB)

12bar
Site Admin

Re: Jazzy ?

Post by 12bar »

Jazzy? Yes, both tonewise and playing, although you can't deny a bluesy touch... :high5:
MichaelRobinson

12bar wrote:Jazzy? Yes, both tonewise and playing, although you can't deny a bluesy touch... :high5:
It's a Blues BT but to me it sound more like a Jazz BT. Maby it's my brain that twist it to sound like a jazz BT.... :think:
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

Aye - if the Backing Track has a jazzy edge to it, and you play with the right sort of timing you end up sounding jazzy too, even if it's blues scales you're playing.

Though you are doing more than blues scale - there's some good use of out of the box different notes, and it usually works. Never mind those few pesky times it doesn't. Good one Michael. :clap:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
MichaelRobinson

Thank's, Guy's
Skypup

Post by Skypup »

What are you using to do your backing track? The drums sound very real. Maybe they are.Thanks
MichaelRobinson

Skypup wrote:What are you using to do your backing track? The drums sound very real. Maybe they are.Thanks
Take a look att this site. http://www.the-blues-house.com/tracks.html .Some backing tracks are only drums.
Skypup

Post by Skypup »

Thanks for the information. The site looks great. Lot of fun things to work with!
Skypup

Post by Skypup »

Thanks for the information. The site looks great. Lot of fun things to work with!