Coin Blues

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
vancouverois

Coin Blues

Post by vancouverois »

Played with the pick I've made from a coin, Strat and a little help
from the Red Rooster clone, Tonelab in JCM800 emulation.

download/file.php?id=2894
Attachments

JeanRoosterCoinBlues.mp3 - (3.65 MiB)

Jan 15th 2007
MichaelRobinson

Re: Coin Blues

Post by MichaelRobinson »

This is translatet with Google translator. It dont translate propper, I know. I hope It's understandable in any way.

You just get better and better at adding feel to your creations. Now you've got the right tempo and the right tone that you did not have before. Congratulations to advance.

I guess you want to know something about what we think about it in the community that you play with your special plectrum. I, for my part, think it sounds absolutely fine. Not better or worse than a regular pick. I guess it's the feeling in your hand, you hold it with the most noticeable and I can not say anything about.

:peace:
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

One of my all-time favorite backings... :dance:

It's not only the coin pick as you're picking style is rather soft and use a lot hammer-ons and pull-offs or legato, it's your playing in general - like MR said simply great! :clap:
vancouverois

Post by vancouverois »

Thanks guys, really appreciated! :D
The coin pick helps a bit as well as the treble booster clone coloring the tone.
Otherwise I try to play different licks than my usual ones.
Another fretboard approach, spaces and slowing down a bit the licks seem to help! :music2:
Jan 15th 2007
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

Another success story with the Red Rooster Clone involved. Played with delicacy and feeling - gets a mood across to the listener really well. :clap: :thumbsup:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
vancouverois

Post by vancouverois »

VikingBlues wrote:Another success story with the Red Rooster Clone involved. Played with delicacy and feeling - gets a mood across to the listener really well. :clap: :thumbsup:
Thanks VB! The RR clone is a pretty good tone enhancer especially on dark amps and becomes addictive in my case! :big_smile:
Jan 15th 2007