Yet a Improvisation II

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
MichaelRobinson

Yet a Improvisation II

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Just a Improvisation. :away:

download/file.php?id=2866
Attachments

Yet a Improvisation II.mp3 - (3.44 MiB)

VikingBlues

Re: Yet a Improvisation II

Post by VikingBlues »

Mellow too ... or should I say Mellow II. :thumbsup:

There's some nice use of out of the box notes and I like the ascending descending patterns that use those out of the box notes but are fully rooted in notes of the key at the start and end. Also like the phrasing - makes teh playing a good fit for the backing. :cool:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
MichaelRobinson

Re: Yet a Improvisation II

Post by MichaelRobinson »

VB.
You always have an analysis to come by. I know far too little of musilk to analyze someone's works at all. To me it sounds good and harmonious or disharmonious and out of phase. That's all I can say. Where the root note sitts and heard and what note I'm spinning around I can not decide. For the most part, I think I'm totally discordant and out of tune. All I can say is that I hear if my guitar is out of tune when a long note is played. I'm allso sensitive to bends and I bend poorly. I mostly bend out of tune. I have only hear one man bend perfect and that's famous David Gillmore. He bends with in harmony.

VB.... I just don't got the ear to name a note when I hear it. I do NOT have a absolute pitch. Far from it, but I try and struggle to find the feel when I hear music that's not to complicated to me.