El Mano Fooling Around on Moonflower!

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
ElMano

El Mano Fooling Around on Moonflower!

Post by ElMano »

Hay Every one, I was tuning the Digitech 50 ampmodler and discover the clean British Amp mode. I never used it before but I think i like it. I will use it on stage this weekend and i love to heave your opinion. I improvise on the backing track Moonflower, en was testing the Fender, Middle pickup, tone on 7 volume on 5
And the ES 335 Bridge pickup same position tone and volume. Also did not change the knob on the amp.
I like to hear from you witch sound / guitar you choose. I know that there is a lot wrong with some of the playing because i was more focused on the bending en sustain possibility's then to play 100%
please help me out :icon_whoknows: :handshake:

http://www.box.net/shared/a3xjbocgol
You can't bend the rule, Every man is some womans fool
VikingBlues

Re: El Mano Fooling Around on Moonflower!

Post by VikingBlues »

ElMano wrote:I improvise on the backing track Moonflower, en was testing the Fender, Middle pickup, tone on 7 volume on 5
And the ES 335 Bridge pickup same position tone and volume. Also did not change the knob on the amp.
I like to hear from you witch sound / guitar you choose.
Hi ElMano - On the settings you were using I think I'd opt for the Fender - to me it had a richer sound and a bit more variation in tone coming through. Both sound good though. :thumbsup:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
Strummer07

Post by Strummer07 »

I'd go Fender too ..the tone seems to suit the music better

335 is more bassey and a nice mellow tone .......but Fender cuts it better
"Death is just a heartbeat away"
lyric from "Out in The Fields"
Gary Moore 1952-2011
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

Although usually I prefer the 335, in this case it's the Fender. But maybe it's the setting? Or it's because it's not a Blues :icon_whoknows: :lol:
ElMano

Post by ElMano »

Thanks for your reaction guy's :thumbsup: I take the Fender this time, The Epiphone Genisis is a perfect guitar because it has a coiltap. Un fortunately that is the reason why i used the Fender not as often as i used to before. I bring the Epi and a LP Goldtop P90 so i have 3 kind of Pick ups But on this setting nothing beats the original hahahaha. I am afraid that i have to buy me a bigger car :whistle: I remove the horrible clips of the boxnet space brrrrrrr i cant listen it back. People have been :alright: killed for less hahahaha
You can't bend the rule, Every man is some womans fool