Hey 12bar, where's everyone at?

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
tytlblues

Hey 12bar, where's everyone at?

Post by tytlblues »

Quiet since the holidays....trying to wake it up! A raunchy, slow blues in C on the Strat with Ye Ole Tube Screamer. 5 choruses with myself, to a rather standard slow blues BT..

download/file.php?id=2373
Tytlblues

"Notes are expensive... spend them wisely”
BB King
Blindboy

Re: Hey 12bar, where's everyone at?

Post by Blindboy »

Nice! :thumbsup:
After letting this load (for about ten minutes :wall: ), I was able to listen to this. Sweet playing and tone.
I am having computer/internet difficulties. I have a real hard time listening to music and can't do videos at all. Can't post music or videos either :wall: . I'm going to set up my wife's unused desktop to do music etc., but it will take a while because I have to rearrange much of our media room and do a fair bit of rewiring. My usual time to do this is my weekend, but this weekend I have side jobs (plumbing jobs, and I have to take them... need the money.), so it may be a couple of weeks. :roll:
Hopefully I will be able to listen to posts and post some stuff of my own before too long. :fingerscrossed:
"Throw yo' big leg over me Mama, I might not feel this good again!"
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

Whoah! Total contrast to your last posting. But shows the versatiity in your playing. :thumbsup:

A rather standard slow blues BT maybe but you've livened it up very well and given it lots of sparkiness. Very Strat and Tube Screamer sound - and it has helped wake me up too! :clap: :clap:

... and yes - quiet since the holidays. Does seem to happen at these sort of times. Thanks for posting and keeping things alive in the blues room. I'll be trying to post a few before long, but the financial year end at work is a very busy time for me. Though at least for the moment my stomach is feeling a bit more settled - nice not to feel nauseous all the time for a change.
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
MichaelRobinson

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Blindboy wrote:Nice! :thumbsup:
After letting this load (for about ten minutes :wall: ), I was able to listen to this. Sweet playing and tone.
I am having computer/internet difficulties. I have a real hard time listening to music and can't do videos at all. Can't post music or videos either :wall: . I'm going to set up my wife's unused desktop to do music etc., but it will take a while because I have to rearrange much of our media room and do a fair bit of rewiring. My usual time to do this is my weekend, but this weekend I have side jobs (plumbing jobs, and I have to take them... need the money.), so it may be a couple of weeks. :roll:
Hopefully I will be able to listen to posts and post some stuff of my own before too long. :fingerscrossed:
When computers don't function then it's a hell. Timeconsuming an realy, realr frustrating and anger. :wall: :wall: :angry: :angry:
MichaelRobinson

Post by MichaelRobinson »

tytle.

Youre playing sounds very bluesy. Nice, not to agressive and not to soft. Perfect balance in what you do.................................... :clap:
Pena

Post by Pena »

Still alive and kicking :big_smile:
As for my guitar playing... it's been quiet for a while, but I'll wait and see :fingerscrossed: I might get inspired...
You guys have posted really good recordings, ty all, and you tytl, you're a chameleon; any key any style, bring in on and you'll play it :music2: :clap:
Pena
Last edited by Pena on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The blues is a low down achein' chill" Robert Johnson
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

Thank for the kick - great playing! - I sure have to be more active on my own website.... :shy:

Xmas is over, but 2 of my kids have birthday in January :baby:

At least I've got my guitars maintained and my son now has his own Fender, so I've got mine back.

I'm now working on soundtracks for my recent videos, Blues based of course, and will post after I've read the remaining open holiday posts at 12bar.
tytlblues

Post by tytlblues »

Blindboy wrote:Hopefully I will be able to listen to posts and post some stuff of my own before too long.
Hopefully soon, we need some BB (our BB ) on the board again!
VikingBlues wrote:Whoah! Total contrast to your last posting. But shows the versatiity in your playing.

Thanks VB, sometime just need to let loose a bit!
MichaelRobinson wrote:When computers don't function then it's a hell. Timeconsuming an realy, realr frustrating and anger.
Remember, technology makes your life better........huh, yeah right :naughty:
Pena wrote:Still alive and kicking
As for my guitar playing... it's been quiet for a while, but I'll wait and see I might get inspired...
You guys have posted really good recordings, ty all, and you tytl, you're a chameleon; any key any style, bring in on and you'll play it
Thanks Pena........I'm a jack of all trades....master of none, oh well, glad to see you're still around. Have not had a recent music posting from you lately..... :whistle:
12bar wrote:Thank for the kick - great playing! - I sure have to be more active on my own website....
Yes Gerd, this board is way too much fun...thank you for hosting it!!! :chicken: :chicken:

And Happy Birthday to the kids....
Tytlblues

"Notes are expensive... spend them wisely”
BB King