Phat cat and my amps

Talk about guitars, amplifiers, effects and other gear
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Phat cat and my amps

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Time for some Ampage
Currently I have three of the 4 amps I own at home. The Egnater Tweaker, The Kitty Hawk the Kid and my trusty ol' Cybertwin SE
And I'm still exploring the Phat cat P90 on my Avion.

4 tracks :

Chords : Egnater - Avion switch middle position - G major : reverb and Delay
1st lead : Egnater - Avion Phat cat only - Gmajor reverbm delay and just a tiny bit of tremelo
2nd lead : Kitty Hawk the Kit - Avion Phat cat only - Reverb from Kitty hawk spring reverb
3rd lead : Cybertwin SE - Avion Phat cat only : Reverb and some tremelo @ the beginning ( forgot to switch off :wall: )

Just for comparison how amps react and sound different with the same guitar/pickup
All three are usable sound I think

The Egnater just LOVES the Phat cat, that crumbling edge when I dig in to the strings a little is too sweet :drool: :drool: :drool:

Vox Little Night train is still sleeping out :whistle:
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
VikingBlues

Re: Phat cat and my amps

Post by VikingBlues »

Three VERY usable sounds!

I can hear what you mean about the Egnater - a sound and reaction like that from an amp will really encourage your playing! :thumbsup:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Re: Phat cat and my amps

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

It does VB, thanks. I have to remind myself to unplug the Black Screamer's input though Batteries get expensive with a 2/week count
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....